Thursday 14 November 2013

MUA Cosmetics Haul...


MUA Haul..

Good Afternoon Bloggers,


Today I recieved my order from Superdrug which I placed online on Sunday Evening. I decided to try out some MUA prodcuts since they seem to get good reviews and are very cheap, I also took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer they currently have.

 
I got, Six MUA Lipsticks in various shades. Each Lipstick was £1, but with the 3 for2 offer I got 6 for £4 which I think its an absolute bargain!


 Six Single Eyeshadows in various shades. Each Eyeshadow was £1, so with the 3 for 2 offer I got 6 for £4



Three Eyeshadow Trios in various shades. Each Eyeshadow Trio was £3, so with the 3 for 2 offer I got all 3 sets for £6


 Three Eyeshadow Pallettes. Each eyeshadow Pallette was £4,but with the 3 for 2 offer I got all 3 sets for £8


  

I got 18 products in total for £22! Brilliant, if they are any good! I will be doing seperate reviews on these throughout the weekend/next week if you would like to know how I got on!

 Have you used MUA before? Which are your favourite MUA Products?

Ax




No comments:

Post a Comment