Friday 15 November 2013

MUA Lipstick Review

MUA Lipstick Review...

As you may..or may have not seen, I bought a few MUA products from Superdrug to try out & over the next few days I shall be testing them out & giving you my first impressions of them!

Today, I decided to start with the Six MUA Lipsticks! These were only £1 each, I couldnt believe how cheap they were. I am not even too bothered if they aren't that great or the colours don't suit me as they were that cheap it really wouldn't matter!


These Lipsticks don't have clever names, they are just numbered. I bought shades 1,2,4,5,6 & 8. Admittedly, I don't wear Lipstick on a daily basis I tend to wear lipgloss or even just some Lip Balm. I'm definitetly not a huge Lipstick expert, but I shall try my best.

I wasn't expecting these to be absolutely fantastic, but they have managed to exceed my expectations. The packaging does not look or feel as cheap as you would expect a £1 Lipstick to be. The lids seem quite secure and dont seem likely to fall off in your bag covering everything in a pink/red shade! They also have a clever lil pot of extra lipstick with screws off the bottom of the lipstick.

When I first tried them out I was surprised at how smooth the colour goes on and how moisturising it feels on my lips, they also don't seem to have dried my lips out. As for wear, they dont last very long and you do have to reapply throughout the day, but for £1 I really didnt mind having to do that. The colours are lovely on which I am surprised about, I will definitely be wearing Lipstick more often, thanks to these lil bargains!

I would recommend you try these as for £1 each I really can't complain, I will probably go out & buy the other shades and give them a try too!

Top(leftto right,Shdes 1,2 &4. Bottom(left to right) Shades, 5,6 & 8

 Please excuse my very tired looking face! This is what sleepless nights with an unwell toddler does to you!

Have you tried any MUA prodcuts? Do you like them?

Ax




No comments:

Post a Comment