Wednesday 13 November 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review...


Good Morning Make Up Lovers,


 
Today I am going to be writing a review about Rimmels Stay Matte Liquid Foundation Mousse in 100 Ivory! I bought this on Saturday & I have been wearing it every day since! I love Rimmels 'Wake me up Foundation' but thought I would give this one a go for a change!


I have read many reviews on this product, some positive, some not so positive. A lot of people have said that they are not keen on the packaging, I personally quite like the packaging. This foundation comes in a cute little tube instead of a glass bottle with a pump. I think this is great, as with a tube you are able to squeeze the correct amount of product out & when it almost finished you will be able to make sure you've used it all rather than having to take the bottle apart to try get the rest of it out.


After a few hours..
This foundation claims to be a Feather-Light Liquid Mousse which blends flawlessly for natural looking all day shine control with a silky smooth formula which leaves a perfectly matte, baby soft Finish & it wont feel greasy or heavy. I have to be honest here & say that I absolutely agree with this statement. I tend to avoid mousse foundations due to bad experiences in the past, but having said that I am very glad I purchased this one. For me, it does what it says which is rather a bold statement for a £5.99 foundation, but its true! 


Applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush

The coverage is medium to full, its quite a thick formual due to it being a mousse but it feels very light on my skin and not greasy at all. I found it covered my inperfections very well and gave me a flawless complexion. It lived up to its name and stayed matte all day without any need for touch ups. I tend to have an oily T-zone & usually have to have a quick touch up of powder during the day, but I honestly didnt have to do this once while wearing this foundation, it literally stayed matte all day and made my skin feel very soft, which I think is brilliant!

I bought this in my usual colour which is 100 Ivory, I have always used this shade of foundation and have 3 other Rimmel ones of the same colour, BUT with this one I actually found it to be a little too light on my skin. Not overly light but I notice it! Having said that, I will probably repurchase this foundation as I like it so much, but next time I will test the other shades first!

So overall, a big thumbs up from me. As I said before, this product has very mixed reviews from some people, but for me personally it really works well and I am very happy with the results. Thank You Rimmel!!

Have you tried this foundation? Did you love it or hate it?

Ax

 


No comments:

Post a Comment