Friday 8 November 2013

Tools Of The Trade!

Hello Fellow Beauty Bloggers!

This is my very first post & I have decided the best way to start, would be to introduce you to my little babies....no, not my actual Children, I mean my Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Make-Up Brushes! These brushes have Synthetic Bristles and are really soft on your skin. I personally have noticed a difference in how my make up looks on my face since using these brushes.

These are a fairly new purchase, I have had them for about a month & I honestly don't know how I have survived my make up wearing life without them! Admittedly, I haven't tried a vast majority of other branded Make Up brushes, as I have always used my hands to apply my foundation and concealer..BUT these brushes have converted me completely! 



Once I have applied Primer and moisturiser to a freshly washed face, I then use the Real Techniques Foundation Brush to apply my Foundation. I find this brush gives me flawless looking Foundation & in my opinion, it makes the application much easier with no messy hands to wash afterwards, bonus! 






Next, its time to conceal my awful dark circles under my eyes! My dark circles are the bane of my life & I am an absolute perfectionist when it comes to applying my concealer! I use my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to blend my concealer. I am aware that this isn't the "correct" brush to use, but I personally find it the best one for me!





I then like to set my foundation and Concealer. I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply my chosen powder. 








Once my make up is set, I then like to tackle my stupidly thin & light coloured Eyebrows...long story short, bad genes! I use my Real Techniques Brow Brush with an eyebrow powder to darken my eyebrows & make them a little bit thicker. I love this little brush, I find my eyebrows look more natural and look less drawn on. 





After the eyebrows are in place, I use my Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply some blusher (next purchase is a Real Techniques Blush Brush) Blusher is a must when you have been blessed with lovely pale Scottish skin...thanks Dad! 




This is just a guide to the brushes I use on a daily bases. Depending on the Day/Occasion, I do use the Pointed Pixel Eye Liner Brush, Accent Brush & the Deluxe Crease Brush if I want to apply Eye Make-Up. 

Thanks for reading & please feel free to Comment Below!

Aimee x


No comments:

Post a Comment