Sunday 10 November 2013

Treated Myself...

Hello Lovelies,

Following on from my first post about my love for Real Techniques Make up Brushes, I have purchased two more lovely soft brushes. Whilst in my local Superdrug buying some more concealer & powder, I noticed they had an offer on Real Techniques....as well as a 3 for 2 on makeup! I happily pay full price for these brushes, so when I noticed that they were on a 'buy one get 2nd half price' deal, I thought it would be rude not to take up this offer! Both brushes were around £10 each, but with the offer I got them both for around £15, which in my opinion is a great saving on some very good quality brushes!


So, I am now the proud owner of the 'Stippling Brush & the 'Blush Brush! 

Stippling Brush: Dual fiber Stippling Brush is the trade secret for creating high definition,airbrushed results with all types of make up. 

Blush Brush: Blush Brush is hand-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended high definition results.

I am yet to try these brushes out, it is top of my to do list today & once I do I shall update you on my first impressions!

Thanks for reading!
A x







No comments:

Post a Comment